Customer Product Guide Summary for Parts & Service People
|Roadranger is now OBSOLETE and no longer available||NEW RoadTRANS is ready to order now|
- RoadTRANS MTF PS-386 synthetic transmission fluid is a new formula replacing the old Roadranger SAE50 now obsolete.
- RoadTRANS MTF PS-386 is fully approved by Eaton and clearly displays the Eaton seal of approval on its distinctive new label. This approval is essential for warranty and extended drain servicing.
- New RoadTRANS MTF PS-386 is fully compatible/mixes with the old Roadranger SAE50, so no flushing required.
- A full description/specification is clearly on the label and in Technical Data and SDS sheets.
- To complement the switch to RoadTRANS the same synthetic gear oils for drive axles have been rebranded into the new RoadTRANS style. So for axles, only the label has changed.
- There is no change to the formulation/specification of these OEM Approved Gear Lubricants – they are exactly the same – approved for maximum extended drains in both Meritor and DANA axles in all trucks as well as all GL5 applications in commercial vehicles.
OEM APPROVED * MAXIMUM DRAIN * LOWER TEMPERATURES * LONGER LIFE