RoadTRANS 80W-140 Synthetic Gear Lubricant
- Fully synthetic axle/gear oil for all single, tandem and tridem axles from Dana and Meritor.
- Replaces Roadranger 80W-140 Synthetic Gear Lubricant.
- Recommended by DANA Australia for Australian conditions.
- Maximum extended drain achievable up using OEM recommended oil analysis and service intervals (up to 200,000 kms – refer to your OEM service manual).
- Excellent performance in off-road vehicles, in mining and road train operations.
- Improves sump operating temperatures and maximises axle component life.
- Ultimate gear and bearing protection.
Approved for OEM Specifications:
- Dana SHAES – 429 Rev A
- Meritor 076-Q, 076-R
- International TMS 6818
- Mack GO-J
- SAE J2360 / MIL-PRF-2105E
- API MT-1
- API GL-5
|RoadTRANS 80W-140||RSL 80W140-20||RSL 80W140-1||RSL 80W140-5||RSL 80W140-205||RSL 80W140-1000|